Sunday, December 4, 2011

Galaxy Nexus.... Would You?

The very anticipated Galaxy Nexus, releasing exclusively to Verizon Wireless, will being shipped to store in the next coming weeks. I'm personally very excited for the phone and have even debated whether I would switch over to Verizon just to get my hands on the phone. Would you sell your soul over to a 2 year contact with the Big Red company just to play with the new Nexus or have you decided to wait for its secondary release on other U.S. Carriers.

I myself have decided to wait it out, I can never see myself committed to a such a locked down carrier and expensive at that. I'll look and hope for signs of a Sprint model release of the Galaxy Nexus and of course flash it to Boost Mobile. "I Love Being Contract Free!"





No comments:

Post a Comment